Queremos conocerte, envia un arte correo/mail art,

por correo electrónico a: cernjulviviana2011@hotmail.com.ar;

o postal a:

Cernjul Viviana, Rodriguez 2227 (dto 2) Lanús Este CP 1824, Buenos Aires Argentina.

domingo, 26 de abril de 2015

Ti Ar Raden, new postal address.

Dear Friend and MailArtist,
This message is to inform you of my new postal address below:
   Ti Ar Raden
   BP 40117
   FR-93622 Aulnay sous Bois cedex
   France
Because of the MailArt undelivered to me in the past weeks or months, I am now hiring a PO Box until the end of 2015. When I have finished unpacking my cartons and have a little more time, I hope to establish good communication with my new Post Carriers in order to revert to reliable mail home delivery in 2016.
I have not received any MailArt since I changed address in late February. Maybe those of you who sent me a card can e-mail me a picture of the card that I will exhibit on my blog. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
I look forward to many exchanges in the coming months.
Kind regards

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada